2.4.1 install

Wilson, Sue LCC Sue.Wilson at lcc01.usace.army.mil
Mon Apr 19 20:49:27 UTC 2004

 this is formated as plain text, hope Outlook behaves

last item

the names of my news groups on the old system which=20
inn-2.1 are in the format
usace.dredging
usace.eng.dam_replacement
usace.nmm_users=20

expire.ctl reports=20
error at line 104 for example for any names with an underscore in it.

Are underscores illegal characters at in the 2.4 versions

At last rebuild ... I could connect=20
I could see the news groups in the subscribe list but when I selected =
one I
did not get a number of how many articles it found, and when I clicked =
bring in the list not articles (I guess Headers) appeared to select one =
read.

Sue Wilson
CEEIS EMAIL
Portland, OR