cannot lock/unlock group at ...

Stas Pirogov spam at keyos.org
Sun Jul 18 17:10:06 UTC 2004

Hi.

Yes, there is an NFS server involved.
Actually everything except binaries and
configuration is located on NetApp server.

The OS is Solaris 8 with latest patches.

I also noticed that there are additional
messages in error log that I never saw
before:

overchan: malformed token [B6E663D9736337B6E31C5780CE8423E9] alt.binaries.nl:2371315
innd: tradindexed: cannot lock group entry at 65608: Resource temporarily unavailable
innd: tradindexed: cannot unlock group entry at 65608: Resource temporarily unavailable
overchan: malformed token [BA538122EC1A8EDFEE36673F618415B3] control.cancel:14820351
innd: tradindexed: cannot lock group entry at 2392520: Resource temporarily unavailable
innd: tradindexed: cannot unlock group entry at 2392520: Resource temporarily unavailable

It seems that both errors are somehow related, because I
have lock/unlock attempt error for every malformed token.
Sorry that I didn't mentioned that in the first message.

Anything we can do to fix the problem ?

Stas.