SERVER perl filter not defined

Daniel Marsh jaleco at westlink.net.au
Sat Mar 27 01:06:39 UTC 2004

Ok, on the server I've had/got this working on I don't have a
filter_innd.pl and I don't get that error either.

Maybe I am looking at this in the wrong way, but what I want to do is
filter incoming posts from readers and modify the headers for their
post before it hit's the news server.

This is for a private news server.

Daniel