problems inporting old articles

Kurt Albershardt kurt at nv.net
Wed Oct 27 17:11:45 UTC 2004

inn 2.3.3-5

Running one local group, no feed.

Have imported 61k articles from a defunct server using tradspool storage.  Old NG name was different so I have done a search & replace to fix the headers in every file (changed NG name and server name.)  Updated active file to reflect highest article number.  Have done a 'makehistory -b -O -F' and a makedbz and restarted innd.  Readers are met with the proper prompt for existing article download when subscribing, but nothing gets downloaded to the reader.  New articles are posted with the proper
sequence and appear normally.

This is probably something really obvious but it escapes me at the moment.

--thanks

thoughts?