Outgoing Feed problem

John Konings john at system-z.nl
Wed Feb 9 19:34:10 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with the outgoing feed from my peringpartner.

I receive all the news to my that's not the problem but when somebody replay

On a message then my server doesn't send it to my pering partner.

Sombody any idea ??

Here below some info what I have don already

Can somebody help me with that.

Thanks

nntpsend.ctl:
feeder.z74.net:feeder.z74.net::

newsfeeds:
feeder.z74.net/feeder.z74.net\

:!*,comp.*,humanities.*,misc.*,news.*,rec.*,sci.*,soc.*,talk.*,nl.*,be.*,xs4
all.*,cistron.*,nlo.*,@*.bina*,@*.baina*/!local\
        :Tm:innfeed!

incoming.conf:
peer feeder.z74.net
        {
                hostname:       "feeder.z74.net"
        }

ErrorMessage:

hieronder de config nntpsend.log
nntpsend: [9617] stop
nntpsend: [9746] start
nntpsend: file /var/spool/news/outgoing/feeder.z74.net for feeder.z74.net
not found
nntpsend: skipping feeder.z74.net via feeder.z74.net
nntpsend: [9746] stop