INN commit: trunk/control (perl-nocem.in)

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sat Aug 4 17:43:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

> Date: Saturday, August 4, 2007 @ 10:24:40
> Author: iulius
> Revision: 7630
>
> perl-nocem will now check for a timeout and re-open the socket
> if required.  Additionally, perl-nocem will switch to
> cancel_ctlinnd in case cancel_nntp fails after sending
> the Message-ID.  Thanks to Christoph Biedl for the patch.
>
> Modified:
>  trunk/control/perl-nocem.in

I see that the file is licensed under the terms of the GNU General
Public License.  Is that change OK for Miquel and Marco?
[I will otherwise revert the change.]
Is there anything else I need to do in order comply with the license?

By the way, can I also improve the perl-nocem.in POD documentation?

Thanks beforehand,

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Quinze ans de légion et être bleu ! » (Astérix)