enhance checkgroups handling

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Thu Aug 16 08:46:20 UTC 2007

En réponse à Bill Davidsen :
>> Maybe we should put some sort of limit on how many changes can be made
>> with one checkgroups without the administrator manually running
>> docheckgroups with some flag?  Sort of like what actsync does.
>
> There are two good ways to do this, one being to have a limit for
> changes in PGP signed groups and another for open groups, or the other
> more flexible/complex way is to have a per-hierarchy limit so problem
> hierarchies can be reined in. Note that these methods are NOT mutually
> exclusive, and you could combine a global default with exceptions.

Thanks for the idea.
Lines like:

/maxdocheckgroups/:*:*:10
/maxdocheckgroups/:*:bad-one.*|bad-two.*:5
/maxdocheckgroups/:bad-sender at address:bad-one.*:2

/maxdosignedcheckgroups/:*:*:20
/maxdosignedcheckgroups/:*:bad-one.*|bad-two.*:5

should do the trick.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Plus on connaît, plus on aime. » (Vinci)