enhance checkgroups handling

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 16 21:24:29 UTC 2007

> Thanks for the idea.
> Lines like:

> /maxdocheckgroups/:*:*:10
> /maxdocheckgroups/:*:bad-one.*|bad-two.*:5
> /maxdocheckgroups/:bad-sender at address:bad-one.*:2

> /maxdosignedcheckgroups/:*:*:20
> /maxdosignedcheckgroups/:*:bad-one.*|bad-two.*:5

> should do the trick.

This is consistent with expire.ctl, which is a plus.  But it's kind of a
weird and annoying syntax (and is in expire.ctl as well).  I had some
dream of making it possible (if not required) to use the inn.conf /
readers.conf / innfeed.conf configuration syntax for everything, but
that's a lot of work.  I suppose this would work in the interim until we
tackled something bigger.