INN::Config Perl module

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Sep 16 19:24:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

> Well, that's all for the time being.  I have not finished
> to review all the Perl scripts.  Maybe I will have other
> questions afterwards.

I have finished and it seems to work pretty well.
The remaining issues are:

* In samples/nnrpd_access_wrapper.pl.in, I have a warning:
    Name "main::attributes" used only once: possible typo at samples/nnrpd_access_wrapper.pl.in line 30.
  It is:
    sub access {
      # Comment this out if you don't need auth_init.
      old_auth_init();

      $attributes{type} = "connect";
      [...]

  I do not know what to do with that.  How is it possible
  to prevent that warning?

* As for scripts/inncheck.in, why is it processed by configure?
  Couldn't it be dropped from configure and generated like the
  major part of the scripts?
  It calls a lot $inn::... so, unlike innupgrade (which is to
  be run without innconfval), I do not understand why inncheck
  is transformed at configure time.  Maybe I am missing something.

* scripts/simpleftp.in does not currently use innshellvars.pl
  even though it declares it.  Should that behaviour be kept?
  I believe it will be the only script without "perl -w" now :)
  It is very great!

Have a nice day,

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Tous les écologistes sont daltoniens, ils voient vert partout ! » (Raymond Devos)