Towards a 2.4.4 release

William Kronert wkronert at sunstroke.sdsu.edu
Thu Apr 3 15:46:38 UTC 2008

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, [iso-8859-15] Julien ÉLIE wrote:
> It would be great to prepare a ready-to-be-released STABLE 2.4.4 version
> for Russ.

That would be very nice.  I know I may sound like a broken record but will
this 2.4.4 release have the fix for this ongoing bug in connection.c,
i.e.?
assertion -- cxn != NULL -- failed in file connection.c line 1276

If not fix in the 2.4.4 version will it be fix in the 2.5 version that you
hope to release?

To me it isn't worth the time upgrading our INN 2.4.2 till this bug for
connection.c is fix.

Thanks much for the updates.

Bill