innreport generates XHTML 1.1 with CSS

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Jun 8 19:33:59 UTC 2008

Hi Alexander,

> Microsoft has a long record of avoiding standards for fun and profit.
> Any excuses they make should be taken with a ton of salt.

:-)

> Anyway, this feature could be useful so adding the capability to
> innreport is probably a good idea. I suggest to add the following
> parameters to innreport.conf
>
>       # Change to .xhtml to let Apache server correct MIME type.
>       # html_file_extension     ".html";
>
>       # See http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2004/xhtml-faq#ie
>       # xsl_url         "";

That's a good idea.
I have already seen .shtml innreport too so they can also change
there the extension.

> Could you please commit the last patch so that I have a
> working base?

All right.  Just done.
I have not put yet your credits but will do.

I believe the http Subversion is only updated once an hour so it might
not appear right now.

(Only a suggestion if you have time and feel like doing it:  innd HTML
status file, innfeed HTML status file and the little HTML one for ovdb_stat
also need some care...)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Pour Rome, la direction importe peu, car tous les chemins
  y mènent. » (Astérix)