Failure in inn-CURRENT-20081115

F. Senault fred.letter at lacave.net
Fri Nov 21 10:31:07 UTC 2008

> Is there something that does not work on your INN?  (let alone the test suite)

BTW, I've been trying one of the latest snapshots (CURRENT-20081118),
and it works fairly well - great work !

The only problem I had is with the Makefile - it seems that the "ifdef
SNAPNUMBER" and following don't work with FreeBSD's nmake (it's probably
the same with the other BSDs).  If I comment out that part or if I use
g(nu)make, it's fine.

CYA,

Fred
--
Don't walk unless the others do?  I said walk, like u could use a ride?
Don't walk with a confident stride  Then people will walk over u  Don't