innfeed busy logging timer stats

Florian Schlichting fschlich at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Mon Jun 27 12:44:18 UTC 2011

Hi Julien,

> Thanks for your patch.
> I have just committed it with the following changes:

thanks for committing my patches, and in particular for looking over
them and adding the stuff that I missed.

BTW, the main part of my patches to inncheck (the one actually adding
the functionality to check innfeed.conf, readers.conf and others)
doesn't seem to have made it into SVN yet. Is there anything you'd like
to have done to them so they can be committed? I know a perfect solution
would be to convert innfeed to use the new config infrastructure, but
even if this is about to happen it's hardly going to land in INN2.5,
where an improved inncheck would still be useful for years...

Florian
- trying to keep his diff in check -