innfeed busy logging timer stats

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Mon Jun 27 14:30:33 UTC 2011

Hi Florian,

> BTW, the main part of my patches to inncheck (the one actually adding
> the functionality to check innfeed.conf, readers.conf and others)
> doesn't seem to have made it into SVN yet. Is there anything you'd like
> to have done to them so they can be committed?

Nothing special to do.  Sorry for the delay.
I wanted to convert our innfeed, innfeed.conf and inncheck man pages to
POD before applying your patches.  (The conversion is now done.)
I then felt a bit lazy after that conversion :-/

At least, we now have all the existing parameters in innfeed.conf (there
are a few "new" ones which were not in our documentation).  Much easier
to check whether everything is properly present in the inncheck patch,
so that we could commit it.
I will soon have a look (this week or the following week).

> I know a perfect solution
> would be to convert innfeed to use the new config infrastructure, but
> even if this is about to happen it's hardly going to land in INN2.5,
> where an improved inncheck would still be useful for years...

Yep, you're right.

> Florian
> - trying to keep his diff in check -

Don't worry.  I have planned to commit all your patches before the
release of INN 2.5.3.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Le style est l'homme même. » (Buffon)