[patch] Spelling fixes

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Wed Apr 25 20:18:35 UTC 2018

> In case you file a bug report, you may mention a few other uses that were
> not caught by lintian in the NEWS file.  For instance:

And also:

innfeed/imap_connection.c:	    /* recieve the response(s) */
innfeed/imap_connection.c:	    /* we pipelined so next we recieve the mail from response */
innfeed/imap_connection.c:	    /* we pipelined so next we recieve the rcpt's */
storage/ovdb/ovdb.c:/* read client send and recieve functions. */

storage/timecaf/caf.c:** allows to have at least CAF_MIN_FZSIZE bytes of index, as with the new 2-level

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Les ouvriers qui font la pause lentilles voient arriver un visiteur
  inattendu… » (Astérix)