Stop rejection due to bad dates

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Thu Dec 17 23:40:22 UTC 2020

>> Is there a simple rule I can use for inn2 to instruct it to simply
>> ignore these types of errors and go ahead and post anyway?

> That rule cannot be configured to be skipped.

When I was gating dodgy email into Usenet groups, I sometimes found it
easier to just rename the Date header to X-Original-Date in the
preprocessing step rather than messing with it.  That way the original
data is there if you care, but you don't have to do a lot of work.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)             <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

     <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html> explains why.