ovsqlite

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Wed Dec 23 12:17:08 UTC 2020

Responding to my previous message:
> I'll report tomorrow the result of the expiry process.

First run of expireover with ovsqlite.

For the same amount of lines processed (about 3,252,700), it took 10
minutes with ovsqlite, which is fine, though slower than tradindexed
(only 5 minutes).
I don't know how much time it would have taken with ovdb though.

     Article lines processed  3252700
     Articles dropped              57
     Overview index dropped      2673

I usually have the same numbers for articles dropped and overview index
dropped.  Maybe the difference is normal for the first run on a new
overview database built with makehistory?  (I can't tell as I do not
know what was dropped exactly.)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Tous les champignons sont comestibles. Certains, une fois seulement. »