ovsqlite

Bo Lindbergh 2bfjdsla52kztwejndzdstsxl9athp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 19:47:36 UTC 2020

Quoth Julien ÉLIE <julien at trigofacile.com>:
>    Article lines processed  3252700
>    Articles dropped              57
>    Overview index dropped      2673
>
> I usually have the same numbers for articles dropped and overview index dropped.  Maybe the difference is normal for the first run on a new overview database built with makehistory?  (I can't tell as I do not know what was dropped exactly.)

No idea.  The expiration logic is mostly copied from ovdb.  I tested it
by removing the oldest 1/10 of each group's articles with sm -d
before running expireover, and it seemed to remove exactly the right set
of article rows from the database. (This was with cnfs and no group-based
expiration.)

/Bo Lindbergh