ref unwanted email.

Joao Damas Joao_Damas at isc.org
Thu Dec 16 22:08:13 UTC 2004

I think this probably has to do with the transfer of the mailing list
from RIPE to ISC earlier today.
We (ISC) were not aware of the amount of unsolicited email that was
being sent to the irrtoolset list so we used the same setup we use for
all other ISC lists, we don't block mail.
RIPE's tools are not at fault here.
The more interesting question here for me would be to get a feeling
about what other people feel about this, as ISC does not have a policy
of blocking mail to any lists hosted by us.

Regards,
Joao Damas
ISC