documentation of the GNU C++ Library code?

Shane Kerr shane at isc.org
Mon Jun 15 18:50:12 UTC 2009

Nick,

On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 19:00 +0100, Nick Hilliard wrote:

> The licensing for irrtoolset is a complete mess.

Yes, we briefly looked at the licensing when it moved from RIPE NCC to
ISC, but we decided we didn't want to do anything with it because of the
large amount of work involved in tracking down copyright holders and
sorting it out.

Your cruft cleanup is a brilliant step forward, of course, by simply
deleting tons of code and the potential licensing problems caused by
using it.

--
Shane