suggestions for JUNOS rtconfig

Robin Pimentel robin at pimentel.me
Tue Mar 6 22:36:44 UTC 2012

I'm sure you and others are aware of workarounds for 1).  One approach to
try is to "replace:" at the "group" level of the hierarchy, or more
generally: one level up.  Of course, this means one would have to
programmatically have a way of populating the correct neighbors on a
per-router, per-group basis (or derive it from the existing config), but it
is one way.  Unfortunately, it also means you may be developing your own
tool set :/ . I for one would like to see Junos implement the "delete:" tag.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:52 AM, Vladimir Prokofyev <themightywisp at gmail.com