[kea-dev] link-local-only operation

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Fri May 15 15:11:05 UTC 2015

Hi Fred,

So I want to clarify the use case. You have the client (acting as
requesting router) which only requests IA_PD for prefix delegation. This
client doesn't request IA_NA because it does not need anything above the
link-local address, as the link-local address is generated by the
device. Is this correct?

Does the server need one pool of prefixes from which it delegates
prefixes to the clients (requesting routers) on the particular link?

Marcin