[kea-dev] Fixing Kea package

Jiri Popelka jpopelka at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 17:44:34 UTC 2016

On 11.3.2016 16:00, Zdenek Dohnal wrote:
> I'm writing this email to inform you about I made several changes to your package because of standard updating to C++11. Changes are in these files:

Background story is that we were unable to build kea with new gcc-6.0.0
(forthcoming Fedora 24), which defaults to -std=gnu++14.
We worked-around some of the failures by using -std=gnu++11 and
-Wno-deprecated-declarations and the rest has been fixed by the Zdenek's
patch. Let us know if you need more details.

with regards,
--
Jiri