[kea-dev] GSOC 2019 Interest

Jude Tem Efume temj9744 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:26:31 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I am Jude Tem Efume. I am currently enrolled in a Masters program in
computer science.

I would like to participate in Google summer of code 2019 with your
organisation; Internet systems consortium, and I am also interested in
becoming a good contributor for your project.

I am interested in the project: *9. ISC DHCP => Kea Migration Assistant*

*I have a solid background in computer networking, and I mostly do web
development in Python(django/flask) and reactjs*; reason why I think I am
best suited for this project.

I look forward to submitting a proposal for that project, and I would like
to know if there is any other task which you would like me to do.

Best regards
<#9-isc-dhcp-kea-migration-assistant>