[stork-users] Stork agent install

Talkabout talk.about at gmx.de
Fri May 28 07:23:49 UTC 2021

Same with me, also running KEA DHCP Server on 2 Raspberry Pis (high
availability) and was also curios about Stork, unfortunately not
possible at the moment. Keep in mind that you can rebuild on x86, but
you still need the agent to be installed on the kea server directly (as
far as I know), which will not work because of lack of arm support.

Bye