[stork-users] Stork agent install

Craig Dunn sendai789 at googlemail.com
Fri May 28 07:05:16 UTC 2021

Hi,

Yes I figured as much, its a real shame as the raspberry pi is more than
capable for DHCP. I have been running it for about a year with Kea and its
been rock solid. I really fancied trying out Stork. at some point I might
rebuild on an x86 platform, unless the devs have plans for build an ARM
version sometime soon.

Thanks